Monday, 7 March 2011

Operation Skinny Bitch – Week 26

Gain/Loss: Lost 4lbs
Total Loss: 28lbs
Remaining: 25lbs

Thoughts: Very happy indeed.

After the husband and I decided to postpone last week's weigh in due to extreme naughtiness, this week could of had any outcome really. It was all a complete surprise.

When I found out I had lost as much weight as I had I was surprised and delighted with the results.

It just works. Even when I go to a party, eat, drink and am VERY merry I STILL manage to lose weight. I LOVE this diet.

This week I have crossed a threshold. The threshold for me represents the amount of weight that I have left to lose has now become smaller than the weight I have lost in total.

Also, one more pound lost means that I have lost my second stone, so really need to work to lose that one pound next week.

1 comment:

  1. 4lbs?! Amazing, however if you end up looking like the woman in that photo I will tie you down and pour liquid chocolate down your throat.

    ReplyDelete