Wednesday, 23 February 2011

Week 5 - feeling slightly guilty

Gain/Loss: Lost 2.5lbs
Total Loss: 9lbs
Remaining: 47lbs

The past two weeks I have used the majority of my weekly points yet managed to lose 2.5lbs

This I feel guilty about however I'm wondering why this could be? I could put it down to the exercise from dancing and sweating in the castle on Friday night which cancelled out some of the drinking? Either way I'm buzzing about the loss and am still finding the plan easy to stick to even on my week off this week. I made sure to buy loads of fruit so I wouldn't be trying to snack on naughty things! I think this time around because I can point on the go without the need for producing a calculator just my phone is helping and helps make me decisions on the spot because of the amount of stuff it already has on the e-source.

I got my first of 8 shiny sevens!

No comments:

Post a Comment