Sunday, 7 November 2010

Husband Sabotage!

As I sit here tucking into my usual weekend breakfast of boiled eggs and toast soldiers, I realise that I have allowed my husband to DOUBLE the point value of favourite meal of the week.

Instead of the medium eggs I usually get, we now have large eggs - double the point value.
Instead of medium sliced bread, we are now eating super thick toastie sized slices - also double the point value.

HOW did I let this happen? I must vet and gain control of this farce. Do we have to have two of everything because of me and my diet? Diet versions of everything, thus doubling our food shopping bill? Or do I convince him that we must go back to the old ways?

As I sit there in the evening, rather hungry and with no points left, because my meal's points values have risen but am actually eating less. I MUST gain back this control! ...and quick!

1 comment:

  1. So much for the myth about size matters. We now have proof that it DOES! *giggles*

    ReplyDelete