Sunday, 24 October 2010

Two Girls One Goal

Welcome to beginning (-ish) of our journey to becoming the girls we want to become.

Welcome to OPERATION SKINNY BITCH!

Our aim? By two different types of diet, we plan to reach our goal weights.

Riisa - Weight Watchers
Invisible Girl - Cambridge

Follow our highs and lows. Our good weeks and our bad weeks. Our thoughts and our feelings.

You are catching Riisa on Week 14 of her weight loss journey, and Invisible Girl restarting her journey after a few months break.

4 comments:

  1. Wait....I thought this was dead and buried! So glad someone is back out there on the OSB program!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I going to join you from Puerto Rico!!! Again...Mari

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought this was gone for good and I'm glad to see it isn't! I was a regular reader but non-existent poster here. I'll try to do better this time. Welcome back. It's good to see you again.

    ReplyDelete