Monday, 25 October 2010

Operation Skinny Bitch – Week 14 - Riisa

Gain/Loss: Gained 2lbs
Total Loss: 14lbs
Remaining: 39lbs

Thoughts: Ok, I'll be honest, I think I put this weight on because:

1. I had a really good night of food and drink at a friends on Saturday night. I thought I had put enough points aside for it. Evidently not.

2. I had a fabulous day in York with my husband where we had had a couple of things to eat and drink. Usually on weigh day I avoid most foods. Today, I had a breakfast as normal, a two course Japanese lunch with side dish & a full glass of full fat lemonade. A gorgeous Baileys cocktail at the Evil Eye bar and a large glass of juice before I weighed in. Plus I didn't 'expel' as I normally do before I go to Boots. I will do better next week.

Milestones

1. 1/2 Stone Off! (02/08/2010)
2. 1 Stone Off! (20/09/2010)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a couple of days upset your whole week! I would imagine that the loss before the weigh in matters!

    Keep it up girl!

    ReplyDelete